Tips for Effective Rubbish Removal
Things you must consider when hiring a skip bin for rubbish removal
Have you hired a skip bin before? Below are some tips to avoid unnecessary additional charges or problems when hiring one:
1) Where possible, try to separate your wastes. Recyclable materials such as brick and concrete are generally cheaper than general mixed wastes.
2) Check to ensure no asbestos are present in the mixed rubble. Please be aware of asbestos when you are digging up driveways, soil, removing bathroom or kitchen tiles from very old houses. Asbestos disposal in general wastes incur fine or result in us returning the wastes back to you at extra cost.
3) Request to have the hired skip bin placed inside of your property boundary to avoid fines by the council or to avoid rubbish being dumped in your bin by anonymous people.
4) If you must have your bin on natural strips, speak to the council regarding permit issues.
5) Fill the waste bin up to the rim only. The RTA inhibits the transportation of overloaded bins on road.
6)Inform us if the wastes include mattress and tyres.
7)Items such as nappies, food, ASBESTOS and hazardous chemicals are strictly NOT allowed. Asbestos bins are available for hire. Ask us about the special packing requirements for asbestos bins.